You must be concerned about your privacy if you are reading this message. Your time is valuable so we’ll keep it simple.
- Yes, we do hope you will share your email address and your location with us.
- We’ll use this information by adding you to our list of people interested in the film, send you occasional newsletters that include an opt-out link, and let you know when the film is available in your area. In order to bring this film to you in certain areas, we may work with partners who share our vision and values, and occasionally we will allow them to share with you information about their work related to the themes of our films.
- We tally the number of people interested in the film by city so we can see if we will be able to book theaters there. We also use the standard analytics tools from Google, Facebook and Twitter to see if our ads and our pages are actually reaching people who are interested enough to click on them. As independent filmmakers we can't afford to advertise to people who are not interested in what we have to offer, and we certainly don't want to waste your time.
- We do not to transfer your information to 3rd party services that are not directly required for us to perform our business of promoting and distributing films like this one.
- Every email we send will include a link to opt out of any future communication. You can also contact email@example.com directly if you wish for your data to be 100% deleted.
That’s all for now! This policy may be changed in the future, but we realize that you’re paying us with your attention and it’s our goal to respect that transaction.
The independent filmmakers at Interloper Films
The independent film distributors at Ignite Channel